Join Julie Freedman Smith for this informative and interactive workshop
Lose the Guilt, Gain the Courage: Exercise the power, independence and ethics to shape your family’s future
With guilt about working or not living up to what we wanted for our children, we often give in when we know we shouldn’t; and ignore what we might otherwise forbid. This, along with a feeling that problems are “just a phase” or a fire to temporarily “put out” can leave us in an exhausting parenting situation.
Find the courage to explore what’s not working and invest in the time it takes to be an authentic role model for your family.
- Ø Awareness of how to decrease the guilt/stress of working
- Ø Development of family’s core values
- Ø Understanding of how to set firm limits – communicating clearly with family members
- Ø Knowledge of the building blocks of self-esteem for your child
- Ø How to encourage your child’s independence
Register online at Haysboro.org
Cost is $25/participant
Register your child for the Safe4Life Course. happening at the same time, and save $10 off the total price
email@example.com or call 403-253-1563 for more information